This is the Windows app named Cytadela to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cytadela-1.1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cytadela to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Cytadela to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A conversion of an Amiga first person shooter from 1990's. Some say it's a Doom clone, but some argue that it's a Wolf 3D clone.
The Citadel is a secret military research base located on a distant planet. After the contact with the base has been lost, a military spaceship has been sent there with a mission to either restore the communication or, if that's impossible, destroy the base. While approaching the planet, the spaceship has been destroyed by the Citadel's defence systems and you, as the only survivor, have no other option but to fulfil the mission on your own - you have to destroy the Citadel. In order to do that you have to penetrate the whole base, find six parts of a bomb and plant it in the Command Centre. Your task is by no means simple - there are hordes of enemies who will try to stop you, and you will have to solve many riddles in order to find your way through the base.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cytadela/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.