This is the Windows app named DANI Keyboard Tutor whose latest release can be downloaded as dani-keyboard-tutor-0.2-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DANI Keyboard Tutor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DANI Keyboard Tutor
DANI Keyboard Tutor is a keyboard practicing application. This software allows to blind people to practice in a Keyboard, providing screen reader and SAPI5 support to improve the user experience, also includes other methods to help to the user, like sounds (if the key pressed is correct or not, for example), time stats, and some interesting features. The application is written in English and Spanish, and the localization will be used according the system language.
- Accessible with screen readers
- Allows to teachers to create and modify the lessons.
- Is possible translate the GUI, voice messages, user's guide and lessons into another language.
- Provides feebback using sounds and voice messages, via JAWS For Windows, NVDA Or the SAPI 5 engine.
Education, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dani-kb-tutor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.