This is the Windows app named Data Communication Virtual Lab to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Data_Comm_vLab_Set_Up.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Data Communication Virtual Lab to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Data Communication Virtual Lab to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This Virtual Laboratory was built using Java. It has a spectrum analyzer, Digital filter and Modulator in it. It does Signal Encoding and Decoding, Filtration, Modulation and even has AWGN noise option incorporated into It.
This software is targeted at third grade universities which might not have the capacity to purchase expensive devices such as spectrum analyzers and the likes.
Incoporated into this software is the practical manual, containing over 8 practicals in data communication which can be carried out using the software.
Also, you can make use of the software online using your mozilla browser. To do so, visit http://virtuallab.oluwoleoyetoke.com .
- Digital Modulation
- BPSK Modulation and Demodulation
- QPSK Modulation and Demodulation
- BFSK Modulation and Demodulation
- GMSK Modulation
- 16-QAM Modulation
- Spectrum Analysis
- Digital Filtration
- Windowing (Hamming, Hanning, Barlet, Rectangular)
- Hamming Encoding and Decoding
- Spectrum Plots
- Time and Frequency Domain Plots
Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers, Engineering
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datacommunicationvirtuallab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.