This is the Windows app named Data Modeler whose latest release can be downloaded as DataModelerSetup_1.6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Data Modeler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Welcome to the page for "Data Modeler"; a free tool to create Microsoft SQL Server databases.
If you use Microsoft SQL Server and are in search of a clean and intuitive (and free!) data modeler, search no further.
With object-level DDL previews, schema support, real-time model validation and DDL regeneration, sub-models, bulk undo/redo, drag 'n' drop foreign key creation, a data dictionary, update/delete foreign key automation, and customizable fonts and colors, this data modeler is an indispensable tool in any DBAs toolbox.
I've used a lot of data modelers, from open-source free software to expensive modelers like Embarcadero ER/Studio. None of them come close for me in terms of ease-of-use and productivity gains.
select * from DataModelers where Indispensable='true';
(1 row(s) affected)
- Reverse Engineer from your current SQL Server databases
- Table data synchronization
- Drag 'n' drop foreign key creation
- Automatic query script creation
- Automatic relationship line placement
- Object-level DDL previews
- Bulk undo/redo
- Schema support
- Data dictionary
- Update/delete foreign key automation
- Customizable fonts and colors
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET
SQL-based, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqldatamodeler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.