This is the Windows app named Database Web Admin whose latest release can be downloaded as DBWA-v220.127.116.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Database Web Admin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Database Web Admin
DB Web Admin Provides access to your databases through a web interface. It gives users visibility into their SQL Server database instances.
DBWA shows users Currently running SQL Queries, Historic Queries, and Fragmented Indexes. DBWA also allows users to kill currently running queries or run their own SQL queries. DBWA is implemented in ASP.NET MVC using C#.
Previous Versions supported Oracle(PL/SQL and JSP), MS SQLServer (ASP), and MySQL/ODBC (C#.NET) versions.
- Shows currently running SQL Queries, and allows users to kill currently running queries
- Shows historic Queries and which queries have taken the most server resources
- Shows Fragmented Indexes
- Allows users to run their own SQL queries
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Microsoft SQL Server, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbwa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.