This is the Windows app named DataPall Palliative Care EMR whose latest release can be downloaded as DataPallEMRwithSampleData.mdb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DataPall Palliative Care EMR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DataPall Palliative Care EMR
DataPall is a free software system specifically designed to assist palliative care providers in record keeping, data management, and reporting. It is especially tailored to programs in low-resource settings. Rice 360 interns in Malawi developed DataPall, an electronic medical records system tailored to the needs of palliative care providers in the region. DataPall offers a user-friendly interface that allows health workers to accurately and efficiently input appointment records. The program allows for individual patient tracking and aggregate data management. Moreover, it generates customizable, comprehensive reports on the essential health services given by palliative care providers. DataPall was developed in Microsoft Access, and can be downloaded and implemented for no cost using Microsoft Access Runtime. Both a tutorial and a set of corresponding registers are available to accompany DataPall. Installation files and Access Runtime are available in the "Files" section above.
- Track patients between inpatient, outpatient, and home-based care
- Manage patient care records and data
- Generate comprehensive reports on the operations of palliative care programs
- Halve the amount of time spent managing and administrating records
- Uniquely identify patients with patient identification number
- Approved for use by Malawi Ministry of Health
- Developed by Rice 360: Institute for Global Health Technologies
Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), Microsoft Access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datapall/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.