This is the Windows app named datasw to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as datasw-mac.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named datasw to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
datasw to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) in solution is a common low-resolution method which can efficiently complement high-resolution information obtained by crystallography or NMR. Sample monodispersity is key to reliable SAXS data interpretation and model building. Beamline setups with inline high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) are particularly useful for accurate profiling of heterogeneous samples. The program DATASW performs averaging of individual data frames from HPLC-SAXS experiment using a sliding window of a user-specified size, calculates overall parameters (I(0), Rg, Dmax and MW) and predicts the folding state (folded/unfolded) of the sample. Applications of DATASW are illustrated for several proteins with various oligomerization behaviors recorded at different beamlines.
If you use DATASW in your work, please, cite:
Shkumatov A.V. & Strelkov S.V. (2015) Acta Cryst. D71, 1347–1350
- buffer subtraction
- frame averaging using sliding window of user-specified size
- calculation of Rg, I0, Dmax either using Guinier approximation or indirect Fourier transform
- estimation of molecular weight using Porod volume, volume of correlation and SAXS MoW
- peak(s) detection
- plot results interactively with different axes' limits
- dimensionless Kratky plot for the sample and two reference (BSA and unfolded hTau40wt) proteins
- interactive averaging of data frames and normalization of dimensionless Kratky plot
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datasw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.