This is the Windows app named Daux.io whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.16.1-Backwardscompatibilityfix.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Daux.io with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Daux.io is a documentation generator that uses a simple folder structure and Markdown files to create custom documentation on the fly. It helps you create great-looking documentation in a developer-friendly way. 100% mobile responsive, CommonMark compliant (a Markdown specification), supports markdown tables, auto-created homepage/landing page. Auto syntax highlighting, auto-generated navigation, 4 built-In themes or roll your own, functional, flat design style. Shareable/linkable SEO friendly URLs, built on Bootstrap, no build step. Git/SVN friendly, supports Google Analytics and Piwik Analytics, optional code float layout and static output generation. By default, the generator will look for folders in the docs folder. Add your folders inside the docs folder. This project contains some example folders and files to get you started. You can nest folders any number of levels to get the exact structure you want. The folder structure will be converted to the nested navigation.
- 100% Mobile Responsive
- 4 Built-In Themes or roll your own
- Functional, Flat Design Style
- Optional code float layout
- Shareable/Linkable SEO Friendly URLs
- Supports Google Analytics and Piwik Analytics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daux-io.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.