This is the Windows app named DCP Setup Maker whose latest release can be downloaded as DCP-1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DCP Setup Maker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DCP Setup Maker
Great and powerful application to generate stable and multi-platform java installers.
Watch a demo of DCP Setup Maker's installer being made in 2 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmF5Kyla7Hg
Its intuitive UI and exceptional ease of use makes it very easy to build complex installers with large amounts of files.
The whole process is done step by step through a wizard-like interface, filling in fields and setting up files to finally build your package.
*Required: Java 1.6+
Powered by Java, IzPack, Apache Pivot, Apache Ant, Nuget, launch4j and Stax.
Source code migrated to https://github.com/DevComPack/setupmaker
- make complex installers in few seconds!
- powerful multi-platform installers
- centralized web based installers
- flexible customization of the software
- advanced IzPack/Chocolatey integration
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java SWT, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/devcompack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.