This is the Windows app named DEEP whose latest release can be downloaded as DEEPMETHOD-2.2.2-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DEEP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Differential Evolution, introduced in 1995 by Storn and Price, considers the population, that is divided into branches, one per computational node. The Differential Evolution Entirely Parallel method takes into account the individual age, that is defined as the number of iterations the individual survived without changes. The introduced improvements are: (I) allow several oldest individuals to be overwritten by the same number of best ones in the population, (II) new selection rule uses several objective functions in offspring evaluation.
RPMs are available at https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories/home:mackoel:compbio
This work is supported by RNF Grant 14-14-00302 and by “5-100-2020” Program of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science.
The previous funding included SYSPATHO FP7 project №260429, RFBR grants 10-01-00627-a, 11-01-00573-a, 11-04-001162-a and State Contract with Russian Ministry of Science №14.740.11.0166 and №11.519.11.6041
- Applicable to finding float and integer parameters
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deepmethod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.