This is the Windows app named Deepo whose latest release can be downloaded as Deepov2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Deepo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Deepo is a series of Docker images that allows you to quickly set up your deep learning research environment, supports almost all commonly used deep learning frameworks, supports GPU acceleration (CUDA and cuDNN included), also works in CPU-only mode, and works on Linux (CPU version/GPU version), Windows (CPU version) and OS X (CPU version). Their Dockerfile generator that allows you to customize your own environment with Lego-like modules, and automatically resolves the dependencies for you. For users in China who may suffer from slow speeds when pulling the image from the public Docker registry, you can pull deepo images from the China registry mirror by specifying the full path, including the registry, in your docker pull command. This should work and enables Deepo to use the GPU from inside a docker container.
- Set up your deep learning research environment
- Supports almost all commonly used deep learning frameworks
- Supports GPU acceleration (CUDA and cuDNN included), also works in CPU-only mode
- Works on Linux (CPU version/GPU version), Windows (CPU version) and OS X (CPU version)
- Allows you to customize your own environment with Lego-like modules
- Automatically resolves the dependencies for you
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deepo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.