This is the Windows app named Developer Roadmap Chinese whose latest release can be downloaded as 2019TaiWanZhengTiZhongWenBan.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Developer Roadmap Chinese with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Developer Roadmap Chinese
In this project, you will see a series of charts showing the paths you can take and the technologies you will want to adopt in order to become a front-end, back-end, or DevOps developer. I made these charts for an old professor of mine. He wanted to share something with college students and give them a point of view; share them here to help the community. The purpose of these roadmaps is to give you an outline and to provide you with guidance when you are confused about what to learn next, not to encourage you to learn what is trendy and popular. You should have a better understanding of why a certain tool is more suitable for use in certain situations than others, and remember that the trend and popularity never mean that it is the most suitable tool for the task. These roadmaps cover all the learning content of the path below. Don't feel overwhelmed. If you are just getting started, you don't need to learn everything from the beginning.
- An outline of what to learn next
- A series of charts showing the path to become a developer
- Built to help the community
- Includes technologies to learn and adopt
- For front-end, back-end, and DevOps developers
- The roadmaps cover all the learning content of the path
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/developer-roadmap-chin.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.