This is the Windows app named Dgraph whose latest release can be downloaded as badger-linux-amd64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dgraph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Dgraph is a horizontally scalable and distributed GraphQL database, the only native GraphQL database to have a graph backend. Dgraph is able to do things that other graph DBs can’t. It provides consistent replication, automatic data movement for shard balancing, distributed ACID transactions, as well as native support for full text search, regular expressions and geo search.
If you have over 10 SQL tables interconnected via foreign keys, or sparse data that don’t fit neatly into SQL tables; or if you just want a simple and flexible schema, and prioritize speed and performance at scale, Dgraph is the best choice for you. It’s fully equipped with everything you need and more.
- Sharded and distributed architecture
- Consistent replication
- Automatic data movement and shard balancing
- GraphQL inspired language
- Grpc / HTTP + JSON / RDF protocols
- Distributed ACID transactions
- Native support for full text search, regular expressions and geo search
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dgraph.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.