This is the Windows app named dhcpd-pools whose latest release can be downloaded as dhcpd-pools-3.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dhcpd-pools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is dhcpd-pools ISC dhcp shared network and pool range usage analysis. Purpose of command is to count usage ratio of each IP range and shared network pool which ISC dhcpd is in control of. Users of the command are most likely ISPs and other organizations that have large IP space.
Program is written C. Design goal is to get analysis done quickly where there is lots of data. On cheap laptop the speed of analysis is roughly 100k leases per second. Number of ranges, or shared networks, does not make any significant difference in getting analysis done.
- Fast analysis results
- Various output formats; text, html, xml, csv, json
- Mustach templating when default output formats are not enough
- Support for DHCPv6 (IPv6) leases
- Can be used as Nagios plugin
- Integrated with gnulib, e.g., should work with most operating systems
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dhcpd-pools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.