This is the Windows app named Dia Diagram Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as dia-setup-0.97.2-2-unsigned.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dia Diagram Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Dia Diagram Editor
Dia Diagram Editor is free Open Source drawing software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Dia supports more than 30 different diagram types like flowcharts, network diagrams, database models. More than a thousand readymade objects help to draw professional diagrams. Dia can read and write a number of different raster and vector image formats. Software developers and database specialists can use Dia as a CASE tool to generate code skeletons from their drawings. Dia can be scripted and extended using Python.
- Draw structured diagrams (flowcharts, network layouts, etc)
- Easy to use (Recommended in 89% of the user ratings)
- More than 1000 predefined objects and symbols
- Supports Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Many im- and export formats
- Scriptable via Python
Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Engineering
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dia-installer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.