This is the Windows app named digiCamControl whose latest release can be downloaded as digiCamControlsetup_220.127.116.11.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named digiCamControl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
digiCamControl is an free and open source software. This allows you to save time by transferring images directly from your camera to your computer as you take each shot and allow to control camera shooting parameters.
- Control you camera remotely from your computer via USB
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your computer.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on the computer monitor.
- Bracketing with an arbitrary shutter speed or exposure value.
- Use the advanced interval meter to create a series of time-lapse images and generate time-lapse video.
- Manage multiple profiles.
- Histogram & photo metadata view.
- Review in full screen.
- Manage camera presets (saved camera settings).
- Webserver function allows the remote control of application functions via a web browser, e.g. smart phone.
- Multiple camera support, you can control multiple connected cameras at the same time, triggering photo capture in parallel, or one by one - we're looking forward to seeing your "bullet time" photos!
- Live view in computer display
- Bulb mode for D800, D4, D600, possibility to define custom shutter speed
- Automated focus stacking
- Motion detection
- More on http://digicamcontrol.com/#features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/digicamcontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.