This is the Windows app named DiInSo whose latest release can be downloaded as DiInSoX86_Archive.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DiInSo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
'Direct-Inverse Solver' (DiInSo) is an electrical resistivity tomography (ERT) software which orient to solve 3D direct and 2D/3D inverse problems on direct current (DC).
X86 version of DiInSo is totally free and can be use in scientific purposes, but it also has not any guarantees, so use DiInSo at your own risk.
READ CAREFULLY NEXT IMPORTANT MESSAGE
NEVER use BLANKS and try to use only ENGLISH SYMBOLS in directories, filenames, paths and names of problems in program DiInSo.
It is highly recommended to install DiInSo in root directory of any logical disk.
If you have any error messages at program start, try to install 'Visual C++ Redistributable for VS2015' from Microsoft internet site or from directory 'redist'.
At that moment ENGLISH and RUSSIAN full documentation of DiInSo available.
DiInSo now in early pre-release beta-mode, so be ready to small, middle, big and even critical errors.
Your chief programmer, Arkadiy Marinenko.
- electrical resistivity tomography (ERT)
- 2D and 3D problems
- direct and inverse problems
- direct current (DC)
- finite element method (FEM)
- multithreaded algorithmes
- detailed documentation
- user-friendly interface
- free software
- electrical tomography soft
- electrical resistivity tomography soft
- ERT soft
- electrical tomography software
- electrical resistivity tomography software
- ERT software
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/diinso/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.