This is the Windows app named DLCSim to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DLCSim_2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DLCSim to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
DLCSim to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDLCSim is now capable of procedural and radar control, with option of connecting to FSX or Prepar3D flight simulator for real time aircraft tracking.
- Controller-Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC) Simulator for procedural training
- Designed to meet EUROCONTROL specifications (LINK 2000+ programme)
- LAN communication via server application (included in DLCSim)
- RADAR interface
- FSX and Prepar3D compatibility
- Realtime METAR data
- Pre-defined ATC and Pilot messages or Free Text
- Including pilot sound notifications and ATC visual notifications
- Current time\Time synchronization (as required for training)
- Easy to use GUI
Aerospace, Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dlcsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.