This is the Windows app named DNP3 Driver for OSHMI whose latest release can be downloaded as opendnp3_v.0.72.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DNP3 Driver for OSHMI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DNP3 Driver for OSHMI
This open source driver enables the Open Substation HMI (OSHMI) software to use the DNP3 over TCP protocol to scan and command multiple IED devices.
The code is based on the Opendnp3 project.
Contact me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardo-olsen/
Project sponsored by:
SCADAvis.io https://scadavis.io (HTML5 SCADA Synoptic Graphics Toolkit)
DSC Systems https://dscsys.com
XPlain SCADA@cloud service https://xplaincloud.com
Requires Visual C++ 2015 x86 Redistributable https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=48145.
May require update Windows Universal CRT Runtime : https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2999226.
- Can scan and command multiple devices.
- Integrity, range and class scans individually configurable.
- Scans can be demanded by HMI commands.
- Full source code available licensed under the GPL.
- C++ Visual Studio Project.
- Main OSHMI project: https://sourceforge.net/p/oshmiopensubstationhmi
- See also our SCADAvis.io (https://scadavis.io/powerbi) project. A MS Power BI custom visual to create SCADA-like graphics.
- Contact me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardo-olsen/
- Follow my blog: http://ricolsen1supervc.wordpress.com
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience, Security, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dnp3-driver-for-oshmi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.