This is the Windows app named Docker Ce whose latest release can be downloaded as v19.03.14.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Docker Ce with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This repository hosts open source components of Docker CE products. The master branch serves to unify the upstream components on a regular basis. Long-lived release branches host the code that goes into a product version for the lifetime of the product. This repository is solely maintained by Docker, Inc. The master branch is a combination of components adapted from different upstream git repos into a unified directory structure using the moby-components tool. You can view the upstream git repos in the components.conf file. Each component is isolated into its own directory under the components directory. The tool will import each component git history within the appropriate path. Main development of new features should be directed towards the upstream git repos. The master branch of this repo will periodically pull in new changes from upstream to provide a point for integration.
- When a release is started for Docker CE, a new branch will be created from master
- Branch names will be YY.MM to represent the time-based release version of the product
- Every commit of a fix should affect files only within one component directory
- Docker Engine powers millions of applications worldwide, providing a standardized packaging format for diverse applications
- Docker Engine is the industry’s de facto container runtime that runs on various systems
- Docker Engine enables containerized applications to run anywhere consistently on any infrastructure
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docker-ce.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.