This is the Windows app named Dolphin Scheduler whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dolphin Scheduler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Apache DolphinScheduler is a distributed and extensible workflow scheduler platform with powerful DAG visual interfaces, dedicated to solving complex job dependencies in the data pipeline and providing various types of jobs available `out of the box`. Dedicated to solving the complex task dependencies in data processing, making the scheduler system out of the box for data processing. Decentralized multi-master and multi-worker, HA is supported by itself, overload processing. All process definition operations are visualized, Visualization process defines key information at a glance, One-click deployment. Support multi-tenant. Support many task types e.g., spark,flink,hive, mr, shell, python, sub_process. Support custom task types, Distributed scheduling, and the overall scheduling capability will increase linearly with the scale of the cluster.
- Easy-to-extend visual workflow scheduler system
- High reliability
- Rich scenarios
- High expansibility
- Support internationalization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dolphin-scheduler.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.