This is the Windows app named Draft Notes whose latest release can be downloaded as Draft_notes_sources_1_4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Draft Notes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Especially for learners watching some lectures online or using video capturing devices. Grab screen areas with a click (or tap), automatically save it and allows adding notes on it using mouse, pen and keyboard - very quick (and draft). Then it is possible to view grabbed screenshots and annotate it additionally with the same set of tools, easy and convenient. May be help to somebody these sad days.
- Support different image formats (depending on version): Jpeg, Png, Gif, Bmp.
- Can be used on multi-monitor configurations or on a single display still transparency is on..
- 5 color combinations for notations and sketches: B/W, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow.
- Automatic insertions of text from the clipboard (default behavior).
- The interface can be easy localized to any language: just create your .lng file and edit it in a notepad.
Information Technology, Education, Other Audience
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
C#, Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/draft-notes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.