This is the Windows app named DSharpPlus whose latest release can be downloaded as DSharpPlusv4.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DSharpPlus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
All Nightly versions are available on Nuget as a pre-release. These are cutting-edge versions automatically built from the latest commit in the master branch in this repository, and as such always contains the latest changes. If you want to use the latest features on Discord, you should use the nightlies Despite the nature of pre-release software, all changes to the library are held under a level of scrutiny; for this library, unstable does not mean bad quality, rather it means that the API can be subject to change without prior notice (to ease rapid iteration) and that consumers of the library should always remain on the latest version available (to immediately get the latest fixes and improvements). You will usually want to use this version. The latest stable release is always available on NuGet. Stable versions are released less often, but are guaranteed to not receive any breaking API changes without a major version bump.
- The library can be directly referenced from your csproj file
- Stable versions are released less often, but are guaranteed to not receive any breaking API changes without a major version bump
- Critical bugfixes in the nightly releases will usually be backported to the latest major stable release
- All changes to the library are held under a level of scrutiny
- An unofficial .NET wrapper for the Discord API
- Based off DiscordSharp, but rewritten to fit the API standards
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dsharpplus.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.