This is the Windows app named DSPatch whose latest release can be downloaded as DSPatch-7.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DSPatch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
DSPatch, pronounced "dispatch", is a powerful C++ dataflow framework. DSPatch is not limited to any particular domain or data type, from reactive programming to stream processing, DSPatch's generic, object-oriented API allows you to create virtually any dataflow system imaginable.
DSPatcher ( https://github.com/MarcusTomlinson/DSPatcher ): A cross-platform graphical tool for building DSPatch circuits.
DSPatchables ( https://github.com/MarcusTomlinson/DSPatchables ): A DSPatch component repository.
- Automatic branch synchronization.
- Component plugins.
- Easy-to-use object-oriented API.
- Feedback loops.
- High performance parallel processing.
- High performance stream processing.
- Optimised signal transfers.
- Run-time adaptive signal types.
- Run-time circuit wiring.
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dspatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.