This is the Windows app named Duck2Dox whose latest release can be downloaded as duck2dox.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Duck2Dox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This Python script is designed to convert Autoduck source code markup in C++ style comments to Doxygen style markup.
The output is ready to be used with Doxygen. The output directory is a mirror of the input directory (the directory is copied before any conversion takes place) so the input remains untouched. The output directory only contains code that has been converted, and all non-supported files are removed from the output directory. You can then use a directory diff tool, like WinMerge, to review the changes.
See http://www.literateprogramming.com/autoduck.pdf or http://helpmaster.info/hlp-developmentaids-autoduck.htm for information about Autoduck.
See www.doxygen.org for information about Doxygen.
- Convert entire directories of source code all at once
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/duck2dox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.