This is the Windows app named Dungeon Craft whose latest release can be downloaded as Full_Release_3_251.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dungeon Craft with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Dungeon Craft is an adventure creator that emulates the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Gold Box RPG's released by SSI. Initially designed to be a "more unlimited" version of the Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures (FRUA) game editor and engine, it has far surpassed the capabilities of the old FRUA system. The editor is used to configure art, items, monsters, spells, special abilities, classes and races.. Each adventure is self-contained and doesn't require the editor to be played.
The editor is extremely versatile and the databases are completely designer created allowing easy additions and modifications to spells, monsters, items, classes, races and special abilities, and are exportable to be easily shared with others or used in other designs.
- Adventure creator that is based on the AD&D gaming system. (think GoldBox and FRUA games by SSI)
- Supports 16/24/32 bit color and supports BMP, PCX, TGA, PNG, JPEG, WAV, MIDI, MP3, MOD, and AVI file types.
- 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768 screen sizes during game play.
- Designer can edit/add spells, items, monsters and special abilities.
- Each design is self-contained, the editor is not required to play the game
- All art can be customized.
- Text events can use scripted conversations, Ultima style.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uaf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.