This is the Windows app named duplicatesNuker whose latest release can be downloaded as duplicatesNuker_Release.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named duplicatesNuker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
DESCRIPTIONChecks on filesize (optional also on the SHA1) of files.
It give out a sorted list. In this list files to delete can selected and also files can opened with an doubleclick (easier to verify if a file is an dupicate or not)
- checks on filesize
- checks on duration of mediafiles
- optional the files can get SHA1 hashed
- several folders can get scanned (e.g. c:\files;d:\;e:\files)
- open a file/folder with doubleclick it in the list
- select files/folders to delete them
- grab folders with media content to check if there are possible duplicates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/duplicatesnuker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.