This is the Windows app named EarTrumpet whose latest release can be downloaded as 18.104.22.168.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EarTrumpet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Take full control of all your audio with EarTrumpet! EarTrumpet is a simple, easy-to-use volume control program for Windows that lets you easily control the volume of specific channels. If you've ever wanted to individually control the volume of everything on your Windows PC, or have grown tired of shifting the volume between apps like Skype and Spotify, EarTrumpet is the best option for you. With EarTrumpet you can cease constantly adjusting your volume to whatever it is you are currently listening to. Simply adjust the volume once for every app you use, and sit back and enjoy the perfect level of volume every time.
EarTrumpet also comes with some nifty features, such as multi-channel aware peaking, default playback device management, configurable hotkeys and more.
- Multi-channel aware peaking to visualize audio
- Standalone volume mixer
- Default playback device management
- Move your apps between playback devices
- Configurable hotkeys
- Modern context menus
- Supports light/dark mode and all accent colors
- Automatic updates through the Microsoft Store
- Support for multiple languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eartrumpet.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.