This is the Windows app named EasyML whose latest release can be downloaded as easyml-1.5.2-java-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
EasyML converts Java objects into XML and back again, without the need for annotations or other types of configuration. EasyML offers extensive support for JDK classes and also supports customization through user settings, user extensions, or through the Java Serialization API.
EasyML provides support for:
- reading and writing XML text and/or org.w3c.dom documents
- Java Collections framework
- Java Serialization framework
- Java Generics and functional APIs
EasyML can be customized with user-defined serialization strategies.
The low-level components, XMLWriter and XMLReader, can be used directly, for a higher control compared to the EasyML Facade.
Security policies can also be defined, specifying black- or whitelists of types which are allowed at deserialization time.
EasyML on GitHub:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyml-lib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.