This is the Windows app named EasyProtector whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyProtector with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
EasyProtector, a simple way to check root/virtual app/emulator/xposed framework/tracer/debugger. Since it's all here, you are welcome to star/fork, even if you raise an issue, I hope this is a useful library (eliminate the initialization operation of the application, avoid more permission requirements, and load as lazy as possible) Mainly to fix a bunch of bugs, see the pictures in the image folder for the adaptation situation, Tencent Legu's old version of XposedCheck code has some code in copy SecurityCheckUtil, the new version can't see it anymore. After all, the simulator is a company-level product with limited personal capabilities. I hope everyone can mention more pr. Since 2018/6/13 integrated and launched your own project, the detection data of 11w+ suspected simulators have been collected by 10/24. If you need to do very detailed simulator identification in your business, you can add judgment conditions by yourself.
- Minimum Android SDK: requires a minimum API level of 16
- CPU: support x86 & arm
- Check root/virtual app/emulator/xposed framework/tracer/debugger
- One line of code
- Licensed under the Apache License
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyprotector.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.