This is the Windows app named eBag whose latest release can be downloaded as eBag-17.0.0.b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eBag with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
eBag is software project focused on company (factory) administration via PHP+MySQL solutions, on the local network, using browsers as terminals to access the company database. The server solution provides platform independence and collaborative work. PHP offers flexibility and the ability to change (or upgrade) the source code to personal needs, and MySQL innoDB provides transactional safe, recoverable tables. Using language files provides easy and quick translation to any language, and MVC with a CSS customizable user interface.
Project web site : http://ebag.sourceforge.io
Project demo site : http://ebag.sourceforge.io/pages/demo.php
- services, products, feedstocks and supplies management
- offers, orders, deliveries and invoices management
- employees, working hours administration, payroll processing
- cutting plans and production orders
- payments, reports, statistics
- company documentation management
- linear bar code & QR code generator
- multiple paralell installations support
Manufacturing, Management, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ebag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.