This is the Windows app named ECM Developer whose latest release can be downloaded as com.ecmdeveloper.plugin_2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ECM Developer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ECM Developer is an Eclipse plug-in aimed at supporting the development of applications using the IBM FileNet P8 Content Engine or CMIS compliant repositories.
The basic features are browsing, creating, comparing and modifying objects. Searches can be designed using a graphical query editor fully integrated in the Eclipse IDE. Documents can be tracked within the Eclipse IDE enabling fast updates of the content.
More advanced features are building UML diagrams based on the class definitions, running Java code using object store objects as input and editing Content Engine Code Modules.
- Connect to IBM FileNet Content Engine and CMIS Object Stores
- Object Stores browsing using a full view and a favorites view
- Searching using a graphical search designer
- Creating, renaming, moving and deleting of Object Store objects
- Checkout, checking, save, download, view and compare documents
- Code Module creation and updating
- Editing properties and security
- Class Diagram Editing
- Running Java code using object store objects as input
- Java Code generation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecmdeveloper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.