This is the Windows app named EcoMap whose latest release can be downloaded as EcoMap.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EcoMap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTIONEcoMap is an execution framework that supports efficient over-the-air interactions with a network of wireless sensor nodes through parallel execution.
- A command line interface in the full Python-based scripting environment on the host computer
- A class library at a higher level is supported for the user to access the sensor network.
- A set of commands are provided to perform interactive accesses
- Extends the innovative ideas of EcoExec from a single node to a group of nodes by supporting efficient functional programming constructs in terms of map, reduce, and filter primitives.
- Support several variants of synchrony and job control options.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecomap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.