This is the Windows app named Editor.md whose latest release can be downloaded as Editor.mdreleasesv1.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Editor.md with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The open source embeddable online markdown editor (component), based on CodeMirror & jQuery & Marked. The available dependents are CodeMirror, marked, jQuery, FontAwesome, github-markdown.css, KaTeX, prettify.js, Rephael.js, flowchart.js, sequence-diagram.js, and Prefixes.scss. You can enable HTML tags decode, TeX, Flowchart, sequence diagram, Emoji, FontAwesome, task lists. You can also enable image upload, [TOCM], search replace features, code fold, etc. Combine multiple JS module files used by CodeMirror to greatly reduce HTTP requests and speed up downloading. In addition, when using Require.js, because of CodeMirror's strict module dependency restrictions, the merged module files cannot be used, and multiple module files are still dynamically loaded. Newly added images, links, anchor links, code blocks, pre-formatted text and other operations pop-up dialog layers and examples.
- Support standard markdown / commonmark and GFM(GitHub flavored markdown)
- Real-time preview, image (cross-domain) upload, preformatted text/code blocks/tables insert, code fold, search replace, read only, themes, multi-languages, L18n, HTML entities, code syntax highlighting
- Support ToC (Table of Contents), Emoji, task lists, @links, etc.
- Compatible with all major browsers (IE8+), compatible Zepto.js and iPad
- Support identification, interpretation, fliter of the HTML tags
- Support TeX (LaTeX expressions, based on KaTeX), flowchart and sequence diagram of markdown extended syntax
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/editor-md.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.