This is the Windows app named EduKit whose latest release can be downloaded as edukit-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EduKit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Today’s science is done modelling and simulating the experiment or the inter- ested physics phenomena on computers first. These simulations give impressive results and accuracy, showing us what the experimental results will actually look like. We believe that a similar approach, in which the studied phenomena is simplified down to its essential core and then modelled on a computer, can be very useful in education. Alongside this, presenting also a graphical representation of the phenomena to the students, they gain a better intuitive understanding of the science that is hidden at the first glance in the usual representation of data - the abstracted plots. In this paper, we present EduKit a software environment based on ROOT framework intended for helping the students learn about the interested nuclear phenomena in a dynamical and graphical interaction. The main goal of EduKit is to setup the required environment for developers in order to create/run a complete educational environment
Win32 (MS Windows), Other toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/edukit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.