This is the Windows app named EmbedIO whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EmbedIO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A tiny, cross-platform, module based, MIT-licensed web server for .NET Framework and .NET Core. Written entirely in C#, using our helpful library SWAN. Network operations use the async/await pattern: Responses are handled asynchronously. Multiple implementations support: EmbedIO can use Microsoft HttpListener or internal Http Listener based on Mono/websocket-sharp projects. Cross-platform: tested on multiple OS and runtimes. From Windows .NET Framework to Linux MONO. Extensible: Write your own modules -- For example, video streaming, UPnP, etc. Check out EmbedIO Extras for additional modules. Small memory footprint. Create REST APIs quickly with the out-of-the-box Web API module. Serve static or embedded files with 1 line of code (also out-of-the-box). Handle sessions with the built-in LocalSessionWebModule. WebSockets support CORS support. Origin, Header and Method validation with OPTIONS preflight. HTTP 206 Partial Content support. Support Xamarin Forms.
- Write a game using Babylon.js and make EmbedIO your serve your code and assets
- Create GUIs for Windows services or Linux daemons
- Works well with LiteLib - add SQLite support in minutes!
- Write client applications with real-time communication between them using WebSockets
- Write internal web server for Xamarin Forms applications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/embedio.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.