This is the Windows app named Epesi BIM Business Information Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as epesi-1.8.2-20180413.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Epesi BIM Business Information Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Epesi BIM Business Information Manager
EPESI BIM (Business Information Manager) is a fully functional web CRM/ERP application to store, organize, access and share business records. Manage your data precisely, flexibly and easily, simplifying internal communication and making work-flow more efficient.
Setting up EPESI Web Application Server
- More information on how to get started can be found here: https://www.epesi.org/adminmanual/installation
Simple: automatic or semi-automatic methods:
- Setup hosting: https://epesi.cloud/cart.php - no technical expertise needed
- Installation on your server via Softaculous autoinstaller: http://www.softaculous.com/apps/erp/EPESI
Video tutorial on how to install epesi using Softaculous autoinstaller via cPanel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR4mQsHUNCY
Download it from:
- Github: https://github.com/jtylek/Epesi
Copyright © 2006-2020 Janusz Tylek
- Phone Calls
- Notes and Files Management
- Roundcube IMAP e-mail Client
- User Activity Report
- Advanced Permission System
- 100% Web UI build for the cloud
- Cross platform compatible Windows/OSX/Linux
- Open Source and free
- Automatic installation via cPanel & Softaculous
- Offered by thousands of hosting companies worldwide
- Multilanguage, multi time zones
- Asynchronous communication
- Watchdog to monitor important record changes
- LTS Long Term Support - versions easily upgradable
Information Technology, Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Management
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), ADOdb
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epesi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.