This is the Windows app named EVSoftware - TWD: Tracing Wave Drawing whose latest release can be downloaded as TracingWaveDrawingv0.0.2_B.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EVSoftware - TWD: Tracing Wave Drawing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
EVSoftware - TWD: Tracing Wave Drawing
TWD: Tracing Wave Drawing is a tool used to copy using Bezier curves one audio wave based on a background image then export data to floating point or Wav Audio.
The bezier curves generated data "," floating that are stored in a text box are the coordinates of each segment consisting of the waveform, only in this way can be exported waveform copied and import it into another instrument hardware or software ..
You can also experiment with TWD since not only limited to the field of Audio, but also by the coordinates of 'floating, you can program in cycles innumerable factors in Robotics.
this is just an idea of what you can get with TWD
- Free software
- Working with Bezier Curves
- likely to experience
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Auditors, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/evsoftware/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.