This is the Windows app named EXIL IPFilter Updater whose latest release can be downloaded as EXILIPFilterUpdater-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXIL IPFilter Updater with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
EXIL IPFilter Updater
This little tool will automatically download, extract and copy the ipfilter.dat for the program you choosed in the right place. The program cleanup what has been downloaded and is no longer needed automatically.
It supports Gzip, Zip, and Dat format.
It is also easily configurable. You can add and modify any link you want!
Hope you like it. Feel free to leave a comment.
- uTorrent, BitComet, BitLord, BitTorrent, BitSpirit, eMule support
- Possibility to add & modify links easily using the simple integrated editor
- Fully documented (see the wiki or use the Website button in the updater)
- Ease of use!
- Lightweight (< 2 Mb)
- Listed in "Add/Remove Programs" or "Programs and Features" in Control Panel
- Show last update for every bittorent client installed when they are selected
- Support GZip & Zip archives and Dat file format!
- Support prefered link to use when program starts
- Support downloading to a custom folder for advanced configurations or other files of same type you may want to update
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipfilter-update/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.