This is the Windows app named ExiProcessor whose latest release can be downloaded as ExiProcessor_2012-03-22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ExiProcessor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ExiProcessor is a command-line program that encodes text XML files into binary EXI and decodes EXI files into XML. It uses the open source Java-based library EXIficient (http://exificient.sourceforge.net) as the EXI parser. In essence, ExiProcessor is a command-line interface to EXIficient.
ExiProcessor can help people learn about the various EXI encoding and decoding options and how those options affect compression ratios. The source code itself can also be used as an example of how to integrate EXIficient into existing Java XML libraries.
Command Line Examples:
Encode XML to EXI: java -jar ExiProcessor.jar -xml_in notebook.xml -exi_out notebook.exi
Decode EXI to XML file: java -jar ExiProcessor.jar -exi_in notebook.exi -xml_out notebook.decoded.xml
Decode EXI to XML on stdout: java -jar ExiProcessor.jar -exi_in notebook.exi
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exiprocessor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.