This is the Windows app named Face Alignment whose latest release can be downloaded as Facealignmentv1.3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Face Alignment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Detect facial landmarks from Python using the world's most accurate face alignment network, capable of detecting points in both 2D and 3D coordinates. Build using FAN's state-of-the-art deep learning-based face alignment method. For numerical evaluations, it is highly recommended to use the lua version which uses identical models with the ones evaluated in the paper. More models will be added soon. By default, the package will use the SFD face detector. However, the users can alternatively use dlib, BlazeFace, or pre-existing ground truth bounding boxes. While not required, for optimal performance(especially for the detector) it is highly recommended to run the code using a CUDA-enabled GPU. While here the work is presented as a black box, if you want to know more about the intrisecs of the method please check the original paper either on arxiv or my webpage.
- Detect 3D facial landmarks in pictures
- Process an entire directory in one go
- Detect the landmarks using a specific face detector
- Running on CPU/GPU
- Supports Linux, Windows or macOS
- Requires pytorch (>=1.5)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/face-alignment.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.