This is the Windows app named Fast Forward whose latest release can be downloaded as fastforward-3.9.2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fast Forward with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTION:Fast Forward is free video editing software that allows you to convert, cut, trim, remove streams, encode and customise a variety of parameters such as frame rate, bitrate, frame size and output file size. Fast Forward can encode H264, MPEG2 or Xvid video, as well as Dolby Digital AC3, Dolby Digital Plus eAC3+, AAC and Vorbis audio. It is very useful for removing ads from recorded TV programs, or combining the .VOB files from a DVD file system. Thanks to FFmpeg, these processes are extremely streamlined and fast.
To speed up your conversions, use the "Straight Copy" codec options (only useable under specific circumstances).
Accepted formats include: *.3g2 *.3gp *.asf *.avi *.drc *.flv *.gif *.gifv *.m2ts *.m2v *.m4p *.m4v *.mkv *.mng *.mov *.mp4 *.mpeg *.mpg *.mxf *.nsv *.ogg *.ogv *.rm *.rmvb *.roq *.svi *.vob *.webm *.wmv *.yuv
- Encode video to H.264, MPEG-2 or Xvid, or copy codecs
- Encode audio to Dolby Digital AC3, Dolby Digital Plus eAC3+, AAC and Vorbis
- Encoding compression presets
- Conversion to virtually all common formats
- Concatenation/cutting and joining/stitching of multiple segments of a video file
- Merging/joining/stitching of multiple video files
- File size, frame size, bitrate and frame rate specifications
- FFmpeg front-end/wrapper with command editor
- Portable, for Windows platforms
- Audio/video/subtitles/data etc. stream selection
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastforward3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.