This is the Windows app named FastPhotoTagger whose latest release can be downloaded as FastPhotoTagger.v3.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FastPhotoTagger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
FastPhotoTagger tries to be the fastest way to set the metadata in your photos. Add, change, delete, and search the metadata fields of your choice. FastPhotoTagger excels when you have lots of files and lots of metadata.
With FastPhotoTagger, you can
- Set multiple images to have the same tags
- Set individual images to have unique tags
- Display all the metadata in an image
- Compare and edit all the metadata in several images
- Work with your favorite metadata fields: EXIF, XMP, IPTC, etc.
- Define hierarchical keywords
- View images and slideshows that display tags as captions
- Create and search a metadata database
FastPhotoTagger has versions for PC and Android.
FastPhotoTagger uses ExifTool to read & write metadata, HyperSQL to manage its database, dcraw to display DNG & RAW, and ImageMagick to display TIFF. WEBP, & HEIC.
- Display images from JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, DNG, RAW, WEBP, and many TIFF file types.
- Display HEIC (high efficiency image format) files, PC & Android 9.
- Tag and play audio and video files.
- Use keyword list files and checkbox entry.
- Search metadata with an easy to use visual interface.
- Set metadata in seconds using abbreviations for frequently used tag values.
- Write metadata tags to any file type supported by ExifTool.
- Write non-English metadata in UTF-8 format.
- Quick-Start user guide & videos.
- English, French, German, Polish, Dutch, and Greek user interfaces.
Java Swing, TabletPC, Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastphototagger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.