This is the Windows app named Ferdi whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.6.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ferdi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Ferdi is a desktop app that helps you get organized and work more efficiently by having all of your favorite apps in one application. Ferdi is based on Franz, a messaging browser that combines all messaging services into one application, but Ferdi offers a whole lot more. Ferdi puts all your web apps in one place, has "Find in Page" and "Quick Switch" features, makes all users Premium by default, and so much more! Ferdi supports multiple accounts on any service, has full proxy support and is also cross-platform. If you're looking for a much better experience from Franz or just want a more efficient way of using your apps and services, Ferdi is definitely the way to go. Ferdi is compatible with Franz so you can easily switch your existing Franz account if you have one.
- Puts all your web apps into one
- Native support for 100+ services
- Separate workspaces
- Support for multiple accounts on any service
- Dark Mode on all services
- Optional cloud sync
- Better notification control
- Supports 20+ languages
- Full proxy support
- Process Manager
- Shortcuts and menu options
- Ferdi API
- "Private Notification"-Mode
- Password Lock feature
- ...and many more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ferdi.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.