This is the Windows app named FFmpeg libav tutorial whose latest release can be downloaded as addchinesetranslation.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFmpeg libav tutorial with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
FFmpeg libav tutorial
FFmpeg libav tutorial, learn how media works from basic to transmuxing, transcoding and more. Most of the code in here will be in C but don't worry: you can easily understand and apply it to your preferred language. FFmpeg libav has lots of bindings for many languages like python, go and even if your language doesn't have it, you can still support it through the ffi (here's an example with Lua). We'll start with a quick lesson about what is video, audio, codec and container and then we'll go to a crash course on how to use FFmpeg command line and finally we'll write code, feel free to skip directly to the section Learn FFmpeg libav the Hard Way. Some people used to say that the Internet video streaming is the future of the traditional TV, in any case, the FFmpeg is something that is worth studying.
- Syncing audio and video
- Learn FFmpeg libav in the best way possible
- Adaptive Streaming
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-libav-tutorial.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.