This is the Windows app named FidoCadJ whose latest release can be downloaded as FidoCadJ-0.24.8.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FidoCadJ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A multiplatform vector drawing program with a complete library of electronic symbols. Schematics and drawings are stored in a very compact text format. There is no netlist concept behind the drawings (so no simulation, and this is a choice) but this allows a great graphical flexibility and ease of use, making FidoCadJ the perfect tool for exchange sketches in forum and newsgroup discussions with a few clicks.
Drawings can be exported in several graphic formats, such as pdf.
Follow the development live on Twitter: https://twitter.com/davbucci
- Draw electrical schematics and simple PCBs
- Export in a variety of graphic formats
- Multi platform
- Easy to use
- Compact text format, for copy/pasting in forums and Usenet messages
- FidoCad compatible
- EDA for hobbyists
- Works on MacOSX, Windows, Linux
- User interface in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, German, Japanese, Czech.
- LaTeX friendly via PGF script export of drawings
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fidocadj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.