This is the Windows app named File system notifications for Go whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File system notifications for Go with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
File system notifications for Go
fsnotify utilizes golang.org/x/sys rather than syscall from the standard library. Ensure you have the latest version installed. fsnotify is a fork of howeyc/fsnotify with a new API as of v1.0. The API is based on this design document. All releases are tagged based on Semantic Versioning. Further API changes are planned, and will be tagged with a new major revision number. Go 1.6 supports dependencies located in the vendor/ folder. Unless you are creating a library, it is recommended that you copy fsnotify into vendor/github.com/fsnotify/fsnotify within your project, and likewise for golang.org/x/sys. fsnotify requires support from underlying OS to work. The current NFS protocol does not provide network level support for file notifications.
- For Windows, Linux, BSD and macOS
- Android and iOS are untested
- Please see the documentation and consult the FAQ for usage information
- You must add watches for any directory you want to watch
- Spotlight indexing on OS X can result in multiple events
- There are OS-specific limits as to how many watches can be created
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/file-sys-notif-for-go.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.