This is the Windows app named FileChangesWatcher whose latest release can be downloaded as FileChangesWatcher.1.0.399.0.beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FileChangesWatcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
It is a free program, a watcher for some directories (filesystem monitor). It lives in windows tray. It logs latest several changed files in context menu items and let you go to logged file in windows explorer.
It is a stanalone application, which needs no installation. Just download and run.
126.96.36.199 - fix, Resore folder's watching
1.0.9 - fixed Encoding ini-file (now is UTF-8). Appended a context menu item "Copy paths to clipboard".
1.0.8 - Go to the path on Balloon popup click.
1.0.7 - Fixed crash on network files. Newer changed file is marked with bold font.
1.0.6 - Fixed settings, add windows explorer context menu.
1.0.5 - Fixed rename/delete (sub)folder issues (not updated log list)
1.0.3 - Move setting to submenu.
1.0.2 - fixed exception on read ini-file
You can write me by e-mail: email@example.com
- windows, .net 4, standalone
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filechangeswatcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.