This is the Windows app named Firefox GNOME theme whose latest release can be downloaded as v110.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Firefox GNOME theme with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Firefox GNOME theme
A GNOME theme for Firefox. This theme follows lastest GNOME Adwaita style. Be aware that this theme might do things that are not supported by upstream Firefox. If you face an issue while using this theme, report it here first or test if it is reproducible in vanilla Firefox. If you are a software distribution maintainer, please do not ship these changes by default to your users unless you made it extremely clear that they are using a modified version of Firefox UI. This is a bunch of CSS code to make Firefox look closer to GNOME's native apps. The master branch of this repo supports the current Firefox stable release 105. Theme versions compatible with older Firefox releases are preserved as git tags. We also have the beta branch for fixes only applicable to the current Firefox beta version.
- Hide single tab
- Close only selected tabs
- Bookmarks toolbar under tabs
- Use system theme icons instead of Adwaita icons included by theme
- Make all tab icons look kinda like symbolic icons
- Hide redundant WebRTC indicator since GNOME provides their own privacy icons in the top right
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/firefox-gnome-theme.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.