This is the Windows app named FIX Agora whose latest release can be downloaded as fixagora-src-1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FIX Agora with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
FIX Agora is a peer-to-peer OTC trading network for financial institutions with an integrated order management system. The application can act as buy side and sell side. FIX Agora supports indicative quoting, multi inquiries and processing of order requests. It is equipped with multiuser spreadsheets for price calculations as market maker.
FIX Agora ships with the option for exporting trade reports into Excel® sheets and SAP® Financial Supply Chain Management (requires SAP® JCO). The application is client/server based, modular and extensible.
FIX Agora is working with the Financial Information eXchange ("FIX") protocol. The FIX protocol is an industry driven standard for the electronic communication of trade related messages, released and maintained by FIX Protocol, Ltd.
FIX Agora is a 100% Java open source implementation running on Windows, Linux/UNIX and Mac OS (client only). It requires Oracle® JRE version of 1.6 or higher.
- Order management
- Indicative quoting
- Multi inquiries
- Trade management
- Multiuser spreadsheets
- SAP® Financial Supply Chain Management integration
- Excel® integration
- One click demo with 250 securities (bonds/equities)
- Client/server based, modular and extensible
Financial and Insurance Industry, Advanced End Users, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fixagora/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.